Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however, refusal to supply information may prevent users from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Types of Information Collected
Through your use of this Website you may provide us with personal information, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, email address, or telephone number. In addition, we may request information about your use of or interest in products and services offered by us or associated third-party advertisers with whom we have partnered to offer you the products and services available on this Website.
How We Use Collected Information
[bloginfo key="name"] may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To send targeted email marketing regarding the products and services offered on this Website or for products and services which we believe you may be interested in.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Third Party Websites
Do Not Track
This website is not currently configured to recognize Do Not Track signals sent by any web browser and we take no action regarding your privacy preferences as expressed through the use of Do Not Track.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 21, 2014]]>